Monday, July 06, 2009

WELCOME BACK

I'm currently sitting alone in foodcourt 5. Yes I know, boring. That's what you get for joining bowling as a CCA, which starts at 6pm later in the evening...

It's about time i started this again, so here it goes. The holidays were a bummer, totally useless due to the god damned exams directly after the holiday. Can't really study and concentrate, which was probably the main reason why i think I'll flunk this MST. Got my c programming results, 52. at least i passed. =]

Well, enough about exams. It's bike time! I've gotten myself new slicks, ready for the Yew Tee cycling event coming up this coming Sunday. Reserved myself a new fork, from Wilchester, a Rockshox Recon 351. most probably getting it like mid- August.

I'm starting to listen to bands like Hey Monday, and Faber Drive. It;s quite suprising for me as I don't usually listen to these type of songs, and I have to admit, some of the songs are actually nice..

Well, the H1N1 epidemic is getting worse, with over a thousand cases reported in Singapore alone, but i don't seem to have the urgency to be on my guard like I did back when SARS and the bird flu hit. Don't really know why. hmmm..

No comments: