Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PRELIMS

Okay, the past week and this week, I had prelims. Tomorrow, results are out! I know, i shouldn't be nervous, because i know that I was prepared, and i studied a whole lot.. But there is the fear factor there, and the nervousness... I don't think i'll be able to sleep soundly tonight.. I cant wait...

I also drew a picture of none other than our very own Faizal, (a.k.a. madi). Anyway, it took a mere fifteen minutes to draw it out, so it's not a problem. I only drew it on request of Faizal, not to be mistaken that I am with him (STOP BEING PERVERTIC...).

I'm still getting more people intrested in reading my blog, and according to a meter, my blog is merely worth, yes, you've guessed it, $0.00. Not sounding desperate or anything, but READ DAMN IT!!!

Anyways, i got to go, got to sleep... It's a school night!!! BYE!

No comments: