Saturday, September 13, 2008

SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME SO ECO-FRIENDLY???


This is the bike i wanna get... Wheeler 600 pro... $470..

But seriously, I think we should all do what we can to save the Earth... That's another reason why i'm so into bikes, they're so eco friendly... it helps keep you in shape and it's fun!!!

Btw, i'm selling my bike... $100... Full suspension, 10 months old, Shimano parts... Good condition.

I'm selling because i'm looking for a better bike, that has better components, lighter and nicer... The reason for a wheeler is that it is cheaper than other good brands although it is better. You're mostly paying for the brand for others... For example, a wheeler may be better than a Giant, but the giant is like $100 more than the Wheeler... So it's quite worthwhile...

So, I'm still looking for a buyer... If anyone is intrested, you can contact me... (Pictures of my bike can be seen at other older posts...)

No comments: